"Cookies" are small software tags that are stored on your computer through the browser, keeping information related to your preferences and browsing habits or to your computer, not including, as such, your personal data.
Learn more about Cookies at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
The Promoter will not use data stored in cookies without prior consent.
This website uses proprietary and third-party cookies. Third-party cookies differ from the first in that they are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not under the direct control or management of The Promoter
- Essential cookies: they are essential to access specific areas of the website. Allows you to browse the web and use your applications, such as accessing secure areas through "login". These cookies do not collect information about the user that can be used for marketing purposes or to identify user visits to websites.
- Analytical cookies: are a type of cookies that are used to collect statistics about user activity when visiting the website and their general activity. The information collected is anonymous and allows us to optimize navigation through our website and ensure the best service to the user, highlighting products and services that may be of interest.
- Functional cookies: Allow to remember user preferences regarding web browsing. Thus, the user does not need to configure and customize the page every time he visits.
- Advertising cookies: Allows direct advertising based on the interests and usage habits of each user inside and outside our website. These cookies are used to support the performance of more targeted marketing and communication actions, as well as helping to measure advertising effectiveness.
As for their validity, the cookies used can be:
- Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the browser and access devices (printer, computer, mobile and tablet) and are used every time the user visits the website again. In general, they are used to direct navigation according to the user's interests, allowing The Promoter to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies: are generated and are available until the session ends. The next time the user accesses their Internet browser (browser), cookies will no longer be stored. The information obtained allows you to manage sessions, identify issues and provide a better browsing experience.
The Promoter uses the following cookies:
- Cookie: _gid -> Type: Advertising -> Duration: 1 day
- Cookie: NID -> Type: Advertising -> Duration: 124 days
- Cookie: OAID -> Type: Advertising -> Duration: 365 days
- Cookie: 9db02f37b26dc814ed0bb7d820752e79 -> Type: Advertising -> Duration: 730 days
- Cookie: _ga -> Type: Advertising -> Duration: 730 days
Google Chrome: User has full control over cookie permissions in Google Chrome. By default, all cookies are allowed but can be set. If cookies have been set or blocked on the page being viewed, an icon will appear at the end of the address bar.
Click on the Chrome menu on the toolbar
Click on "advanced settings"
In the "Privacy and Security" section, click on the "Content Settings" button
You can change the following cookie settings in the "Cookies" section:
Block cookies by default
Allow cookies by default
Keep cookies and website data by default before exiting your browser
Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, see the Chrome page Help
Microsoft Internet Explorer: User has full control over cookie permissions in Microsoft Internet Explorer. By default, all cookies are allowed but can be set. If cookies have been set or blocked on the page being viewed, an icon will appear at the end of the address bar.
Click on the "Settings" menu and choose the "Internet Options" option
Select the "Privacy" tab
Move the bar up, where "Block cookies" will appear
For more information about Internet Explorer cookie settings, see the Microsoft page.
Block or allow Internet Explorer cookies
Mozilla Firefox: User has full control over cookie permissions in Mozilla Firefox. By default, all cookies are allowed but can be set. If cookies have been set or blocked on the page being viewed, an icon will appear at the end of the address bar.
Click on the "Settings" menu
Click on the "Privacy" icon that appears in the top panel
In the "Cookies" section, disable the option "Accept cookies from websites"
Click "OK" to save changes and close."
For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, see the Mozilla support page.
Enable and disable Firefox cookies
Safari: User has full control over cookie permissions in Safari. By default, all cookies are allowed but can be set. If cookies have been set or blocked on the page being viewed, an icon will appear at the end of the address bar.
Click on "Safari"
In the top panel, select the "Privacy" icon
In the "Cookies and website data" section, select "Always block"
For more information about cookie settings in Safari, see Apple's page.
Manage Safari Cookies
SeIf you use other browsers, see: http://www.civicuk.com/cookie-control/browser-settings